What is Intex India?
Intex India is leading mobile phones brand in India. It is a consumer durables and information technology accessories manufacturer company known as Intex Technologies (India) Limited. The company has widespread footprint in the nation through nearly 29 sales and stock offices and approximately 800 well equipped service points. Apart from this, it has also a growing network of more than 1100 distribution centers, 40,000 dealers spread across the country.
Intex India company has total strength of 2,000 employees. Today, Intex is one of the most trusted brands in India that provides a wide range of products such as Multimedia Speakers, Networking Products, Keyboards, Mouse, Headphones, Cabinets, Webcam, UPS, UPS Battery, smart phones, touch phones, feature phones, dvd players, washing machines and many more. Intex Technologies India Limited, operates business through its four main business divisions; information technology, consumer durables, mobile phones and retail division. It offers products under the fifteen categories. The company has global presence in more than 70 countries through its divisions and subsidiaries. The customer care number of Intex India can be contacted from Mumbai, Kerala, Gujarat, Nasik, Faridabad, Punjab, Uttarakhand, East Delhi, Gorakhpur, Andhra Pradesh, Bhopal, Indore, Pondicherry, Sangli, Kanpur, Amritsar, Gurgaon, Surat, Aurangabad, Ludhiana, Dehradun, Orissa, Chhattisgarh, Madurai, Himachal Pradesh, Kolkata, Rajkot, Assam, Udaipur, Bangalore, Lucknow, Nagpur, Bhubaneswar, Rajasthan, Goregaon, Agra, Varanasi, Jaipur, Meerut, Cochin, Ghaziabad, Allahabad, Delhi, Thane, Jamshedpur, Uttar Pradesh, Pune, Goa, Gwalior, Ranchi, Chandigarh, South Delhi, Visakhapatnam, Mysore, Vijayawada, West Delhi, Shillong, Erode, New Delhi, Jharkhand, Trivandrum, Patiala, Hyderabad, Patna, Trichy, Noida, West Bengal, Tamil Nadu, Coimbatore, Vadodara, Chennai, Salem, Ahmedabad, Bihar, Vellore, Jalandhar, Ernakulam, North Delhi, Jammu, Baroda, Navi Mumbai, Mangalore, Raipur, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh India, etc.
Mobile: +91 11 41610221, 41610190
Consumer Durable & IT Accessories : 1860 208 5555
SMS support number: 9582943043
Intex India Company Profile And ServicesIntex India
Limited is a main versatile and innovation electronic items furnishing organization in India that uses modern tools and techniques to furnish designed, stylish, and durable all types of electronic products. The organization basically is included in the business sections of data innovation, telecom gadgets and shopper durables through giving a complete scope of items and arrangements. Today, the organization has solid across the country foot shaped impressions through more than 30 branch workplaces and roughly 800 administration touch focuses spread crosswise over India. Throughout the most recent couple of years, it has become inside to wind up a standout amongst the most effective firms in India with roughly INR 2056 crore altogether turnover.
- Intex India Limited was framed in the year of 1996 and is arranged with corporate home office in New Delhi, India.
- It offers items under the brand name of INTEX, and the brand is accessible in seven business territories including security observation, power gadgets, IT embellishments, undertaking arrangements, retail, customer durables and cell telephones.
- The INTEX brand is outfitted with a broad arrangement of about 30 item bunches which includes in around 297 unique things.
- The organization has a PAN-India vicinity through its wide system including 30 stock and deals workplaces and more than 1100+ administration touch focuses.
- With years of advancement and significant resource of more than 6000+ representatives, Intex India Technologies has built up itself as a trusted name in the business today.
- The Brand displays a thorough arrangement of 16 item classifications going from versatile handsets, media speakers, LED TVs, clothes washers and smartwatch.
- In addition to this, Intex India Company also offers extensive range of product on home delivery and shipments at most reasonable prices that suits the demand and expenses of customers.